This is the Archive site for Firedoglake. To go to the main site please click on the following link
http://www.firedoglake.com

Monday, December 19, 2005

Gonzo the Great



So much for a leg to stand on. If you missed it this morning, Crooks and Liars (bless 'em!) has the video up of Alberto Gonzales on the Today Show. Watch him dodge, weave, tap dance and pretty much do everything he can to avoid the whole legal justification thing.

Gee...could that be because they have no legal justification for it other than the whole "you can't tell me what to do, I run this country" meme. (Somehow, having a Preznit who doesn't play well with others seems like more of a liability these days for the rest of his staff, doesn't it?)

I talked about this earlier here. Letter of the law, my ass.

I'm also told that video of Russ Feingold from today will be up soon on C&L as well. Could we live without them?

|