This is the Archive site for Firedoglake. To go to the main site please click on the following link
http://www.firedoglake.com

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing N2!






Hello, loyal readers and other similarly-progressive travelers on the Information Superhighway who had the good sense to visit this site (shameless plug for Jane's most excellent blog entries which usually appear here). My name is N2, and I have known and admired Jane for... well, I can't say how long or she would do mean things to me. (But -- trust me, it's been a long time.)

Unfortunately, Jane is trapped today in the second circle of any enlightened, free-thinking Liberal's Hell: Houston's George Bush Intercontinental Airport (not "International", mind you -- INTERCONTINENTAL. I can't wait for the grand opening of the "W Interplanetary Space Station". Oh, wait -- isn't that Washington DC? But I digress...) Anyhow, Jane's predicament (having her flight cancelled and being forced to spend the night in Bushville) has brought on such a state of distress and shock that she has allowed me to temporarily invade her Blog-Space with some comments.

Just about everything in the news sets me off on a frothing rant these days,
but I have chosen three issues which I have been thinking about lately to
address here, so here goes.

(N2)

|