This is the Archive site for Firedoglake. To go to the main site please click on the following link
http://www.firedoglake.com

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Late Night Blog Poaching



photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com
David Cho, "Whisper"

Don't know why this amuses me:
Last weekend I blacked out for the third time(ever) in four months. During the blackout process I called my roommate's cell phone and told him he was the ugliest roommate I had ever had. Mind you, he was sleeping downstairs and I was upstairs indulging in box of cookies and a plate of onion rings. So if there's anybody out there who recieved a phone call from me last weekend around 3 a.m. I sincerely apologize. It wasn't me calling, it was Blackout Me. Blackout Me is still a bit of a mystery, but I'll let you know that he likes peeing on stranger's carpets, making phone calls, and onion rings. And Ashlee Simpson. - from the manic hispanic
Okay well maybe I do.

|