This is the Archive site for Firedoglake. To go to the main site please click on the following link
http://www.firedoglake.com

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Late Nite at FDL



-- TBogg sends this along for the true Fitzgerald fans. BTW I'm pretty sure it was skin cancer and not adult onset acne, but regardless you can rest assured that with democracy hanging in the balance and all I would've done a full-on Edina Monsoon and barred the door until I'd had my way with a little Chanel concealer and some T. Le Clerc powder but this is probably why they feel adequate to handle things without the benefit of my help.

I'll just save democracy from over here.

-- Here's a spiffy photo of our good friends Johns Taylor and Amato (of Crooks & Liars fame).

-- Brian Linse says OG Blogger Mickey Kaus is on bloggingheads.tv talking about Tom Maguire and FDL and giving us props for being on opposite sides of the political fence but working from the same set of facts to try and get at some kind of truth. It's a nice bit, and your chance to see Mickey Kaus live. Roger, are you there?

-- Several bloggers have made their way onto Cafe Press stamps, t-shirts and holiday ornaments. Digby is chortling that I am an angel. I guess until "shady character smoking unfiltered Gauloise and playing midnight baccarat while breaking up Chinese high-tech spy rings" becomes appropriate for Christmas ornamentation, a snowman will just have to do.

|