This is the Archive site for Firedoglake. To go to the main site please click on the following link
http://www.firedoglake.com

Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday Oregon Poodle Blogging





The end to a good week here at poodle beach. Kobe and Boo Boo are getting along much better, thanks to a combination of Paxil and mom dropping the hammer every time someone growls. No flesh tearing Kujo action. We are still observing separate morning beach walks: Kobe and Lucy go with me, and Boo Boo and Katie go with my friend Marian and Boo Boo's new girlfriend, Peggy. Much thanks to Marian and Peggy for helping to wear them out & keep peace in the family. I took this photo as a study for a painting I am doing and Kobe and Lucy are the subject. Hopefully I will finish it soon and maybe I will put it up for Friday poodle blogging next week, provided I don't hate it which is always a possibility.

I've been blogging for two months now, and I really enjoy it. Many thanks to everyone who has contributed their ideas, suggestions, comments and criticisms. I sincerely appreciate it.

|