This is the Archive site for Firedoglake. To go to the main site please click on the following link

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Hot or Not?

Video of Patrick Fitzgerald in action

I dated a federal prosecutor once. They're kind of intense and the prerequisite for a relationship is the ability to be interested in whatever their deal is (his was Nigerian credit card rings), because they're pretty much incapable of holding a conversation about anything else. Which was okay, I thought Nigerian credit card rings were quite interesting, although I probably learned more about them than I really needed to know. I think he was always surprised that I ever followed what he was talking about, because with the blond hair and all I look like I'm probably kind of a dingbat.

Anyway, I think that even if I was a straight guy at this point I would have a bit of a man crush on Patrick Fitzgerald. I've never dated anyone with a personal style that was quite that conservative, but the man definitely looks like he could Get the Job Done. Know what I mean?

I'm thinking hot.