This is the Archive site for Firedoglake. To go to the main site please click on the following link
http://www.firedoglake.com

Monday, February 07, 2005

Fun with eBay



photo hosting and image hosting by ImageVenue.com

The eBay transaction commentary system has pretty much been automated into uselessness. Someone, however, seems to be taking it personally:

Comment: Fast payment and good communication. thanks
Reply by mizzelphug: Liar. I paid with paypal and EVERYTHING was automated. I didn't even email you.

Comment: Pleasure to do business with . Very prompt delivery
Reply by mizzelphug: I filled the bike with cocaine and you helped traffic it!! Just kiddin' or am I?

Comment: Despite what he writes below, he's a nice guy. Full disclosure made. Great car
Reply by mizzelphug: That car made me sterile and it ate the neighbor's babies. Keep it happy.

Comment: Thanks! Great Ebayer!
Reply by mizzelphug: Thanks for my money? You "lost" the item and had ebay forgive your seller fees.

Comment: Super fast shipping. Thank you. Very cute product. Daughter loves it. A+++
Reply by mizzelphug: I used to make that toy hump my other toys when i was younger. Enjoy.

|